Monday, 15 April 2013

Pork Stir Fry


Pork Stir Fry
150g Pork Loin Medallions
200g Peppers
45g Mangetout
50g Tenderstem Broccoli Tips
100g Baby Courgettes
Sesame Oil
Tamari Soy Sauce



Heat up some sesame oil in a wok on a medium to high heat. Chop peppers up into strips and put peppers and mangetout into work. Cook for about two minutes. Meanwhile, microwave broccoli for about 30 secs (700W). Add broccoli and chop up courgettes to wok. Cook for another two minutes.
Cut medallions each into three pieces and add to mix. Keep stirring until meat is cooked. Add a splash of Tamari Soy Sauce.

[When I went shopping, I struggled to find Tamari Soy Sauce. It was not in the Chinese aisle or the International Food aisle. Eventually found it in the Health Food aisle next to the rye bread and natural foods.]

1 comment:

  1. This Pork Stir Fry is not easy to cook but I will try my best so that I can cook this perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete